Ruadh Mhor 2010
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Delivery on orders over £100
- Free whisky sample with every order
59.1% ABV. / 700ml
Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Cask No. 82
A. D. Rattray Cask Collection.
- Ruadh Mhor / Distilled at Glenturret
- 12 Years Old
- Cask Type: Bourbon Hogshead
- Cask No: 82
- Date Distilled: 12.03.2010
- Date Bottled: 16.01.2023
- Number of Bottles: 317
- Cask strength: 59.1%
- Un-chill filtered
- Natural colour
From Glenturret, the oldest licensed distillery in Scotland. For many years this heavily peated (80 ppm!) make was reserved only for The Famous Grouse. Now developing a reputation of its own, and a great example of Highland peat.
Tasting Notes - Sweet and Smoke
Colour: Bright amber.
Nose: Mulberry wood smoke, clover honey and toasted pecan.
Palate: Broiled pear, soft brown sugar and candied grapefruit.
Finish: Lingering cigar ash amid a forest of Scots pine.
- Images are for illustration only and do not always accurately reflect the colour of the product.