Tullibardine 2010 - 12 Years Old
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Delivery on orders over £120
- Free whisky sample with every order
55.1% ABV. / 700ml
Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Cask No. 652696
A. D. Rattray Cask Collection.
- Distilled at Tullibardine
- 12 Years Old
- Cask Type: Bourbon Barrel for over 9 years / ex-Longmorn Barrel for 34 months
- Cask No: 652696
- Date Distilled: 05.11.2010
- Date Bottled: 26.06.2023
- Number of Bottles: 174
- Cask strength: 55.1%
- Un-chill filtered
- Natural colour
Secondary maturation is no shortcut to success. Matured in a refill bourbon barrel for over 9 years, we then filled into a 2nd fill bourbon barrel (previously used for to finish an exceptional Longmorn 2013). Less a finish, more a gradual layering of fresh fruit flavours, whilst preserving the more delicate Tullibardine top notes.
Tasting Notes - rchard fruit and sweet/nut.
Colour: Soft gold.
Nose: Toasted caraway, slivered almond and rye bread.
Palate: Heather honey, seared grapefruit and amchoor.
Finish: Nuttiness livened by Cayenne pepper and tangy citrus.
- Images are for illustration only and do not always accurately reflect the colour of the product.