- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Delivery on orders over £120
- Free whisky sample with every order
56.2% ABV. / 700ml
Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Cask No. 2093
A. D. Rattray Cask Collection.
- Distilled at Ardmore
- 9 Years Old
- Cask Type: Bourbon Hogshead for 7 years / Lebanese Red Wine Barrique for 2 years
- Cask No: 2093
- Date Distilled: 09.09.2013
- Date Bottled: 19.06.2023
- Number of Bottles: 211
- Cask strength: 56.2%
- Un-chill filtered
- Natural colour
Our previously bottled sister cask was a full flavoured 1st fill sherry finish. By comparison with that and other sister casks, our refill Chateau Kefraya barrique finish may offer the perfect balance; retaining the nuance of the spirit, with added depth from 2 years in Lebanese red wine wood.
Tasting Notes - Citrus fruit and mineral/smoke.
Colour: Nectarine gold.
Nose: Grilled plum, salted pretzel and wood-fired almond
Palate: Marzipan loaf, smoked honey and orange oil.
Finish: Zesty citrus lifts a floral peat from the tongue.
- Images are for illustration only and do not always accurately reflect the colour of the product.