- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Delivery on orders over £120
- Free whisky sample with every order
57.9% ABV. / 700ml
Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
Cask No. 8
A. D. Rattray Cask Collection.
- Known as Glenburn
- 8 Years Old
- Cask Type: Bourbon Hogshead for over 6 years / Oloroso Sherry Hogshead for 1 year
- Cask No: 8
- Date Distilled: 04.02.2016
- Date Bottled: 19.06.2023
- Number of Bottles: 238
- Cask strength: 57.9%
- Un-chill filtered
- Natural colour
Glenburn Scotch Whisky was introduced and developed by our founder, Andrew Dewar Rattray himself. Continuing its revival here as a distinctly honeyed blended malt with sherry influence, this vatting of primarily lowland malt whisky has been finished in an Oloroso hogshead for more than 1 year.
Tasting Notes - Cereal and herbal.
Colour: Ripe apricot.
Nose: Crumbly biscotti, sweet basil and charred oak.
Palate: Orange blossom honey, roast almond and lychee.
Finish: Sweet, malty and evocative of traditional Scottish ale.
- Images are for illustration only and do not always accurately reflect the colour of the product.